Monday, October 25, 2010

Wise words from a sister

One of my sister's in Christ (Coli) said something that has challenged me, these words resonate with me... They are in the end why I started this blog..  Strong words that need to be said again so I am posting them here.

You are the light of the world-like a city on a hilltop that cannot be hidden."
~Jesus to us! [Matthew 5:14]

If we sin, struggle, suffer...learn, laugh, love...relearn, rejoice, & really become who we are supposed to be...But if it's done in the darkness of privacy... What kind of testimony do we have? 

NONE.....

What kind of testimony is it that others do not see or hear? If no one is around to see the glory or the trials and then the beauty that comes from them, who am I really helping. 

NO ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment